Follow by Email

Monday, 20 August 2012

Martini Review - Circle Bar Rosebank

Ehem. Yes I'm still here. And yes I am still drinking Martini's... 

Apologies in neglecting all my thirsty friends... this is what happens when you are unemployed and sipping on a budget. None the less I have sacrificed my monthly bakini wax to bring you this lovely review. Kidding. Obviously.

Tanqueray 10 Martini




When this long lost friend of mine arrived in an outfit I'd never seen I was a little shocked. The sexy glass was adorning a pinkish red hue as opposed to the original see through ensemble. This is, I figured out, because I had asked for my Vermouth to be sweet and not dry. Just how I roll. 

Delicious, layered flavours not to mention a backdrop setting that really makes you feel like you are part of Jozi's shnazzy folk. I must have a party here soon! So pretty and fun. This Martini is easy on the palate and tastes tricky to make if that makes sense? 

5 Olives

Prickly Woo Woo



It's not every day that you see Prickly Pear juice on the ingredients list for a cocktail so I thought, hmmm... let's give it a whirl. Love love love the prickly pear flavor but a little bit on the sweet side for moi. OK a LOT on the sweet side. This is definitely for all you tall pink drink lovers (not me).

2 and a half olives.

No comments:

Post a Comment