Follow by Email

Wednesday, 23 November 2011

The Christmas Spirit


Every year Christmas seems to come a little earlier. Kitsch decorations go up in malls, Woolies starts selling mince pies, there’s that whole tree thing and we all know it’s time to empty our bank accounts and do some well deserved spoiling! Well, I’d like to share something that always gets me in the Christmas spirit! Tis the season to be jolly after all?

Christmas Martini

6 Parts Gin
1 Part Dry Vermouth
1 TSP Peppermint Schnapps
Miniature Candy Cane

Combine liquid ingredients in cocktail shaker with cracked ice and shake well. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with candy cane.




Delicious? Yes.

On another tasty note, I will be posting my 1st Martini Review this week. I am going to be rating my sultry sippology as follows:

1 Olive – Dishwater dressed as Dorothy Parker
2 Olives – I’ve had better
3 Olives – Drinkable but not delectable
4 Olives – Tastes like a 1st kiss
5 Olives – Mouth Orgasm

Each review will consist of my favorite martini (Sweet, Gin, Stirred) followed by another on the menu that tickles my fancy because let’s be honest… who can just have 1?

No comments:

Post a Comment